Combs Family

Monday, September 19, 2005

Dinosaur Park






Okay, so much for once a week. That is okay, we move on. On Labor day a friend of mine and I took the kids to a Dinosaur park. There, we were able to let the kids dig in a mine for precious stones, pan for fools gold, cut a geode in half, played in a huge park, walked around a path with Dinosaurs lining it, watch a volcano errupt... and when that was done, we sat down for icecream. How can a day get any better? We all loved it. I hope that you enjoy the pictures.

As far as more with this website, being able to post on it and being able to see the pictures framed better, I'm still working on it. Please be patient with me as I learn all of this new technology... Gee's I get out of the loop for a little bit and now I'm lost!!! Oh well, it is good to learn new things.

Anywho, I have sent out an e-mail asking you to join faces.com in order to see an online photo album of this day. It is still not what I am looking for, but for now, it works. I'll keep you posted on the next change, but for now, if you do not go to the website, enjoy these pictures. If you want to see the website and I didn't send you an e-mail, please let me know and I will send you the information.

2 Comments:

  • Great Pictures! Wish I could have been there too. Miss you guys lots...oh, and I just LOVE Christiana's shoes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

  • I thought you would like them!

    By Blogger rmcombs, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home