I am really having trouble getting more than one picture to post. Don't worry, perhaps during the day it will be easier. These are a few of the pictures of Zachary, but because it has taken me so long to be able to get these on here and due to the late hour and lack of feeling in my head, I'm going to stop for tonight and pick up again tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the current pictures!
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
I am really having trouble getting more than one picture to post. Don't worry, perhaps during the day it will be easier. These are a few of the pictures of Zachary, but because it has taken me so long to be able to get these on here and due to the late hour and lack of feeling in my head, I'm going to stop for tonight and pick up again tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the current pictures!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home